Thursday, January 20, 2005

Old Man Winters goes to the doctor

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of partaking in America's grand healthcare system. Not too bad overall. Everything is working well, but I have always hated sitting in that exam room all by myself. This time was especially disconcerting since there was a tube of KY sitting on the counter, ready to use.

When the doc came in, I let him know that was something that does not exactly inspire comfort in a patient. He let me know that was not part of the exam for today. He offered to utilize it after hours, but I politely declined. All I had to do was strip and have him prod and grope me for a while. No biggie. I get worse in the parking lot on any given day, anyhow.

And that is all you need to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home