Wednesday, February 23, 2005

In response to Frank J's call

My most favoritest blogger has issued a challenge to all bloggers, of which I'm. (That contraction was for you, Dad.)

So, heeding his highness', Frank J ( master of all he blogs) command, here is my response. (I was atrocious at diagramming sentences in school. Nearly flunked out of Honors English because of it.)

THE "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" BLOGGER QUIZ
1. Who the hell do you think you are?
Oldmanwinters. KaiserSoze37. Bruce Leroy. Champion. Formerly "Blondie".

2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumbass?
Financial Consultant. I could buy and sell you like that! (Snaps fingers)

3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?
I know what I hate. I hate the New York Times and Ted Rall

4. Do you even read newspapers?
Used to read the sports sections, now I get all I need and then some online.

5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?
On-line, I like National Review (Jonah Goldberg is the man!) Townhall.com. But above them all, I get my news from IMAO.us and blueeyedinfidel.com

6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?
I listen now and again, but the guys on the radio are way too nice, except for Boortz. That man can get a mean-on like no other.

7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?
Braaaaaaak! Polly want a tax cut! Braaaaaak! I love Halliburton! Braaaaaak!

8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?
Because they contribute nothing good to society, and I like quiet. And just because I am German, doesn't make me a facist. That's Profiling, you hypocrite!

9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?
Yup, will be using it again real soon.

10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?
Enjoy Canada, but they always accuse me of making fun of their country. Probably because I am. I loved Italy. Beautiful country, with outstanding history and art. I would like to go back again. CHEAP wine!!!

11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?
Not now...I'm far too drunk. (Simpson's reference in case you missed it.)

12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?
That's really two separate issues. Neither of which I can comfortably discuss without consulting my attorney.

13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?
Yes, I worked my way through college on a landscaping crew. Much goo.

14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!
Old. Man. Winters.

And that is all you need to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home